Friday 11 October 2013

Pre-liminary: Front Magazine Cover & Contents Page


At the beginning of the lesson, we were given the task to take pictures of students or anything around Bishop Challoner school.
After we took the pictures and selected the images that we wanted for our front cover and contents page. Next we used the software 'illustrator' to edit and create our front cover and contents page. I used http://www.1001fonts.com/  for the titles for my front cover and contents page. I also used shaped and text tool bar to add on my puffs. I got the bar code from Google for my front cover. I utilised my 'Photoshop' and 'Illustrator' skills on both of these magazines, that I had previously developed at GCSE in magic wand tool, shapes, texts, etc. Although I have used both these software programs in the past, this gave me opportunity to edit the font styles and layout of the magazine. which increased my understanding of the software programs a bit more. 











  



No comments:

Post a Comment