Monday 14 October 2013

Convention Of A Magazine Front Cover


































I have been set a task to make a music magazine. This analysis would help me understand the layout of a music magazine and its features.
I analysed a front cover of a music magazine ‘Q.’ which from the slogan suggests its is  'THE UK'S BIGGEST MUSIC MAGAZINE' that suggest that they have a wider target audience meaning different article about different music genres. The puffs indicates that this issue of Q will be about rock. By the bold puffs 'ROCKS GREATEST NUTJOB' as well as the main image of the guitarist shattering the Q logo.

I am aware that this is a Rock magazine as the front cover is bold, eye catching and feature a stereo typical rock pose (the breaking of the guitar) but it is designed for people who enjoy about music like my chosen target audience. This shows me that I have to make my magazine bold, eye catching and cool for my readers to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment