Wednesday 11 December 2013

Title block poll response

 As you can see, I have created a poll to help me decide what MBS title block does my target audience prefer. As this magazine is for them, so getting some of their input shall help me to get this Hip Hop magazine to their liking.

Here is the potential title blocks that I have chose for my magazine, the voters would have to see what they thought would be the best title block for my magazine.














'MBS Design 4' has won the most vote, therefore I have made this my title block. It is bold, eye catching and the colour is what I have chose for my house style. I find this title block acceptable to the genre music that this magazine is based on is Hip Hop. Hip Hop is a type of music that stands out and bold and this title block has all these features that relates to Hip Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment